Shipping and Delivery
Web Orders Shipping and Delivery
Connecticut Lighting Centers is known for its excellent customer service and we continue to provide this to you while you wait for your order to be shipped. At Connecticut Lighting Centers, we make sure to provide you with the safest, fastest and most reliable shipping methods.
Free Shipping* on orders over $200. *Our $200 and above free shipping promotion applies to most small- and medium- sized orders. Free shipping is non-applicable on discounted products. This does not apply to larger items that may require a freight carrier. Items shipped freight carrier are delivered to curbside or driveway only and may incur an oversized item surcharge. We will notify you of any cost before a product is shipped via freight. The items that do ship for free will ship via Ground Carrier.
Sales Tax– we charge the state sales tax on all orders shipped to Connecticut and Massachusetts. For orders being shipped outside of Connecticut, you the customer, are aware and accept all responsibility to pay any required taxes within your own jurisdiction.
In Store Pickup – As a customer, you may purchase the item online and pick it up at one of our two Connecticut Lighting Centers showrooms. A confirmation e-mail will be sent to you after your order is placed and will include notation that we will be contacting you when your product(s) is available for pick up.
Small Parcel Shipping – all smaller, lighter items will ship via ground carrier. (FedEx, UPS, USPS)
Large, Oversized Items to be shipped:
1. Larger items, will ship via freight carrier. Items shipped freight carrier are delivered to curbside or driveway only and may incur an oversized item surcharge.
2. Shipping cost will be determined by manufactures box dimensions and box weight.
3. Freight Carrier orders require that someone 18 years and older is available to accept the delivery.
4. Most carriers will contact you to set up a delivery time, usually a 2-4 hour appointment window during normal business hours. Monday thru Friday 8-5 p.m.
5. At the time of delivery, the driver will require that you inspect the condition of the shipment and sign the delivery receipt. Be sure to note on the receipt ANY and ALL visible damage to the packaging of your item(s). Noting the condition of the delivery is the responsibility of the customer – not the driver.
6. If the carrier is unable to contact the customer, the customer will then be responsible for any storage fees, freight charges back to the manufacturer in addition to the original shipment expenses.
White Glove Delivery
To ensure the safest and most convenient delivery, many large and fragile products can be delivered by White Glove freight carrier. If you wish to have such service, please contact Connecticut Lighting Centers at CLCWebOrders@CTLighting.com, or call 860-578-1948. Our web order customer service hours are: Monday-Friday 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Extra charges will apply for White Glove Delivery. The product can be delivered inside your home and brought into the desired room. The product will be unpacked and disposed of all packaging. NO SETUP OF MERCHANDISE OR ELECTRICAL WORK WILL BE DONE BY THE SHIPPER.
When an order is placed and is being shipped you will be sent a confirmation email from Connecticut Lighting Centers confirming we have received your order. Once a tracking number is available, we will then e-mail it to your attention and you may track the product(s) here on after. When an order is placed and shipped via Freight Carrier, you will be sent an auto confirmation email from Connecticut Lighting Centers confirming we have received your order. We will then contact you with a delivery date and estimated time of day.
We do not guarantee or promise delivery dates. Therefore, we request that our customers plan ahead and place timely orders that allow for both in-house and the transit time. Estimated times are not a guarantee. If you require expedited shipping, please call us at 860-578-1948.