Careers at Connecticut Lighting Centers
About Connecticut Lighting Centers.
Why join our team at Connecticut Lighting Centers & Restoration Lighting Gallery?
- We are family owned and operated and have been since 1972
- We care about our customers and it shows in everything we do
- We are industry leaders – involved locally, regionally and nationally
- We are conscientious, active in the community at large and try to make a difference
- We are a group of talented, dedicated professionals – averaging 11 years of service; many with 20+ years.
- We actively stay current with technology and trends and it shows in our cutting edge product display and ongoing training
- We have over 32,000 sq. ft. of warehouse space and we actually stock what we have on display
- We take great pride in what we do
Our success is due to our employees who fill many different management and non-management roles:
- Showroom and Outside Sales
- Restoration and Repair
- Warehousing, Delivery and Operations
- Accounting and Administrative
We care about our employees and their well-being. For this reason, we offer full-time employees a generous benefits package:
- Company sponsored health insurance
- Company sponsored dental insurance
- Company sponsored life insurance, short-term & long-term disability
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 401(k) Profit Sharing Plan with company match
- Six Paid Holidays Per Year
- Voluntary life and other plans available