David Director, President, Connecticut Lighting Centers & Restoration Lighting Gallery, talks with Ray Dunaway from WTIC 1080 about outdoor LED lighting. From flood lights, path lights, lanterns to post lights and more, the Sales Professionals at Connecticut Lighting Centers can help you choose the right light for the right application. Visit our showrooms to learn more.
Listen to the WTIC News Talk 1080 radio interview with Ray Dunaway here below.
CLICK PLAY BELOW!
Does it matter how many blades a ceiling fan has?
No, it is more important for a ceiling fan to be the right size for your space. Rooms that are 100 square feet or larger require a 52-inch diameter fan to be most effective. Smaller rooms can use a 28-inch through 48-inch diameter model. Larger great rooms may require bigger fans with up with an 80 inch span.
While most ceiling fans have five blades, that is more of an aesthetic consideration rather than a practical one. A fan with fewer blades actually moves more air. Fans located high in a space, such as in a warehouse or home with extremely high ceilings, will typically be three-blade, industrial-grade fans.
Connecticut Lighting Centers is New England’s Ceiling Fan Headquarters!
Get cool this summer! We have over 150 ceiling fans on display including the hottest styles starting at $99.95. Plus, we have a lifetime warranty on all fans. View a sample of the newest ceiling fans below. Visit our showrooms to see many more fans on display. We have ceiling fan experts that can help you pick the perfect fan. We are open seven days and five nights!
Click “Next” underneath image to browse brochure.
Get a complementary copy of Better Homes & Garden Lighting magazine. This 120 page magazine features design inspirations for your home and before-and-after transformations that show how lighting can completely give your home a whole new look. Also included are many photos and design tips.
Pick up your free copy in our showrooms! One per customer. While supplies last.
Sick of hearing ding dong! every time someone rings your doorbell? The MP3 customizable door chime by Nutone allows you to make any song or sound your perfect door chime.
- Upload MP3 file to customize your door chime. Features 8 pre-loaded chimes.
- Quick and easy installation: Operates with wired or wireless pushbuttons, or even your current doorbell. Installation usually takes only 15 minutes. Wireless option uses D-Cell batteries.
- Internal storage contains 128 MB of space so you can install multiple door chime sounds and songs.
- Audio controls: Control volume, song length, or play entire song. No additional software needed!
- High Quality Digital Audio: High quality speakers give you a clear and crisp sound.
- Universal Pushbutton Integration: Door chime can be installed utilizing all of Nutone’s wired and wireless push button doorbells.
- Molded white plastic cover is paintable to blend perfectly in any room
Product Depth (inches): 2.25
Product Height (inches): 9.5
Product Width (inches): 6
Why Buy From Connecticut Lighting Centers:
We offer competitive pricing and have a wide variety of Lighting, Fans, Decorative Hardware & Home Accents. Our showrooms are staffed with Sales Professionals who are knowledgable and can help you every step of the way. We are open 7 days & 5 nights and have two convenient locations in Hartford and Southington. Visit our showrooms for all your Lighting, Fan, Decorative Hardware and Home Accent needs for a seamless one stop shopping experience. Since 1972, Connecticut Lighting Centers has remained a family owned and locally operated business.