Meet Corbett Lighting – Where Lighting Meets Fashion.
For more than 40 years, Corbett Lighting has created fine lighting that is beautiful and fit for a fashion runway. Their high quality designs are inspired by fashion, jewelry and pop culture. Corbett Lighting’s diverse products include luxurious and original chandeliers, pendants, sconces, bath lighting, flush and semi flush ceiling fixtures.
Corbett’s out of the box designs are revolutionary and blur the line between art and a source of light. To achieve these cutting edge designs they use stylized and unique materials—from cut crystals, fabrics, and jewelry to delicate handmade Japanese paper. The results are functional works of art that are truly breathtaking.
These works of art by Corbett Lighting are on display at Connecticut Lighting Centers and ready to adorn your home. We carry a wide array of Corbett Lighting products and offer the newest designs and styles. Visit our showrooms to learn more.
Here is a taste of what you will see:
Why Buy From Connecticut Lighting Centers:
We offer competitive pricing and have a wide variety of Lighting, Fans, Decorative Hardware & Home Accents. Our showrooms are staffed with Sales Professionals who are knowledgable and can help you every step of the way. We are open 7 days & 5 nights and have two convenient locations in Hartford and Southington. Visit our showrooms for all your Lighting, Fan, Decorative Hardware and Home Accent needs for a seamless one stop shopping experience. Since 1972, Connecticut Lighting Centers has remained a family owned and locally operated business.
Connecticut Lighting Centers has new LED Flood Lights from American Lighting.
The LED Panorama 30 Flood Light provides a durable and adjustable light for driveways, walkway and architectural accents. The LEDs emit a high intensity and even illumination, which also adds safety and security for your home and yard. These flood lights can also be used for commercial applications.
- Five-Year Warranty from Connecticut Lighting Centers
- Save 80% in running costs when compared to a halogen flood light
- Aluminum housing, polyester powder coat and weatherproof gasket for ultimate durability
- Two finishes: White or Dark Bronze
- LEDs that last up to 50,000 hours –no more lamp replacements!
- LEDs deliver 1700 of lumens, but only use 30.6 watts for ultimate energy savings
- 4400 Kelvins: Emits a bright white light
- Convenient power connectors for easy installation
- 120-277 input volt range that is compatible for residential and commercial applications
- c/UL/us listed for wet locations
- Every Day Low Price: *$199.95
(*price current as of 1-21-14 and is subject to change)
Why Buy From Connecticut Lighting Centers:
We offer competitive pricing and have a wide variety of LED lighting and bulbs. Our showrooms are staffed with Sales Professionals who are knowledgable about LEDs. All our LEDs come with a five-year warranty. We are open 7 days and 5 nights a week and have two convenient locations in Hartford and Southington. Visit our showrooms for all your Lighting, Fan, Decorative Hardware and Home Accent needs for a seamless one stop shopping experience. Since 1972, we have remained a family owned and operated business.
There is a new light in town that is sleek, stylish, feather-light and LED. Koncept lighting is the newest line of lighting innovation that is now being offered at Connecticut Lighting Centers.
Koncept’s cutting edge designs have won numerous awards from International Design Magazine and Time Magazine. The Z-Bar desk lamp was selected as a permanent display in Germany’s Die Neue Sammlung museum as a best innovation of the 20th/21st centuries.
- Light-weight for easy portability
- LED for optimal light output and energy savings
- Stylish, modern designs
- Available in multiple colors including vibrant orange, green, blue and traditional black and silver
- Cutting edge technology
- High quality
- Most models include swivel heads and occupancy sensors to control lighting
- Connecticut Lighting Centers offers a five-year warranty on all LEDs
Want to see the light in person? Visit our showrooms in Hartford and Southington. At Connecticut Lighting Centers we speak LED. Our Sales Professionals can help you pick the perfect LED light and educate you on the newest LEDs.
Knowledge is the key to understanding the full value and true appreciation of a fine crystal chandelier. Crystal, a valued treasure, is an integral part of history and legend. The Romans believed that the fire and sparkle in crystal reflect the flame and romance of constant love. Elegant crystal chandeliers grace historical palaces and museums throughout Europe, Asia, and North America. Crystal Chandeliers, once reserved for royalty, can now grace your decorative interior. Modern day crystal chandeliers use advanced technology combined with olde world knowledge to produce brilliant crystal with precision cutting and superior light refraction. The design and manufacturing of crystal chandeliers requires years of experience and specialized craftsmanship. Your valued purchase will become a family heirloom to love and treasure and pass on to future generations.
Featured Maria Theresa Chandeliers:
Decorating for the holidays means different things to different people. Some revelers blanket their homes with twinkling lights and other decorations, both inside and out. While others take a more modest approach to the season by simply sprucing up for guests with a few well-placed accent lights to enhance their home’s curb appeal.
Whatever your holiday decorating scheme, you will make the biggest impact visually and financially by using LEDs. According to the Department of Energy (DOE), LED holiday lights have an estimated lifespan of 40 holiday seasons, are more resistant to breakage – thanks to epoxy lenses – than incandescent versions, and use less electricity. LEDs make sense for fixtures used year-round as well.
Visit our showrooms to speak with a Sales Professional who can help you make the switch to LEDs.
-Article courtesy of American Lighting Association-
Good lighting is not something most people think much about until they don’t have it. Living in a well-lit room is a much more pleasurable experience than trying to cook, read, entertain or do just about anything in a dark, shadowy space. The American Lighting Association offers the following tips for improving the lighting in your kitchen, bathroom and bedroom.
• Add to your task lighting. Many bathrooms and kitchens have plenty of overhead light, but are often lacking when it comes to task lighting, says David Martin, designer with lighting manufacturer Hubbardton Forge. “At the kitchen sink, for example, you can eliminate shadows by including two sources of light,” says Martin. The result is a workstation with easier-to-see spaces that alleviate eyestrain.
• Include mood-enhancing lights and dimmers. “Places such as bathrooms and bedrooms – once mostly functional – now serve as an extension of our living spaces,” says Todd Phillips, owner and senior designer with Quoizel Lighting. The lights in those rooms should be both hardworking and mood enhancing. For example, inexpensive, easy-to-install cove lights in the kitchen can provide soft illumination after mealtime and cleanup. Additional lights placed at a bathroom vanity and aimed out toward the face can help brighten grooming tasks and offer awakening morning light. A bonus: Those controls can help accommodate varying levels of natural daylight, too.
• Increase the size of your bedside task light. One of the bigger mistakes Phillips sees in bedrooms is the size of bedside lamps – they are either too small or not adjustable. “The lamp needs to provide light where you need it, and if it’s too small it can’t do that,” says Phillips. Go for a larger size with increased lumen capacity.
• Install track lighting for flexibility. Stationary overhead lights are fine when you need to flood a space with light, but too often kitchens, bathrooms and bedrooms lack flexible sources of light. A good solution is track lighting. “You can direct one or two of the lights on the track and point them to a wall to add accent light for artwork, and use other lights on the track to create different focal points,” Phillips says.
• Add a light fixture for drama. A side benefit of beautiful, light-providing chandeliers and pendants is that they provide focal points. “New light sources give homeowners some great options,” says Phillips. “You can drop in a chandelier over a bathtub to create drama and get mood and ambience too.” As a bonus, those fixtures help provide the finishing touch for different colors and accents. “People sometimes put quite a lot of money and effort into their rooms and lighting can help to show them to their best effect,” says Martin.
• Add a ceiling fan with a light source. With the flip of a switch, a ceiling fan with a light kit can improve a room’s livability with both comfort and light. It is just one more example of how light works wonders in the home. “Having more lighting options creates a better lifestyle and it enriches our lives in terms of the time we spend in our homes,” says Phillips.
To see the latest lighting products and to talk to a Sales Professional about how to improve lighting in your kitchen, bathroom, and bedroom, visit our showrooms.
-Article from the American Lighting Association -